Date Posted: May 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7655
- Sole contributor position
- Maintaining standard costs in a made to stock/job cost system
- Performs on-going cost rolls on a periodic basis to keep standards current.
- Developing labor and overhead burden rates at least once per year and verifies/updates operational yields within costing routes.
- Performing closed work order analysis to identify costing issues and initiates corrective actions
- Performing month end inventory reconciliations on a book to perpetual basis. Develops a monthly inventory package that reports out inventory valuations, excess and obsolescence requirements, and all other cost adjustments for the period.
- Maintaining, calculating, and managing obsolete, excess and LCM inventory reserves and all related reporting.
- Working with purchasing, maintains a monthly PPV report and establishes a capitalized PPV variance to be booked monthly.
- Responsible for a monthly MFG Variance analysis that analyzes current std earned allowances against actual expenses, volumes and mix. This document is measured by department work centers.
- Reports and analyzes quarterly standard and gross margin.
- Reports and analyzes Manufacturing Variances.
- BS in Finance/Accounting with at least 7 years cost experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Cost and Inventory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management with the additional skill of assuming a leadership role in driving cost accounting excellence
- Experience in budgeting, modeling, and financial analysis
- Prior Supervisory or Team Leadership Experience
- Exceptional skills in Excel and Access