Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8106
Industrial Controls Engineer (EE) .
- Ability to layout the controls scheme for a piece of machinery
- Spec motors, define torque and power, know about encoder driven motion control
- Select machine devices and sensors
- Familiarity with machine safety,
- Design control cabinets to include sizing breakers, line feeds, overall circuit layout, vision applications, pick and place, high speed motion control
- PLC programming a plus but not required,
- CAD (autocad or Solidworks) required.
- Do panel layouts and complete schematics.
- Designing custom automation
- NOT in the PCB or electronics circuit space