Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7887
Certified Six Sigma Trainer
- Responsible for leading a one-week Green or Black Belt certification training class. This includes facilitation, participant management, and scheduling and project mentorship through certification completion.
- Designs the program goals and strategic direction to ensure students can meet the training capacity for Green or Black Belt certification objectives and align with company’s vision.
- Proactively help the class attendees with problems and/or issues
- Promote the use and understanding of Lean/Six Sigma competency, tools and methods to solve operational problems and improve process performance.
- Document all technical training material, procedures and user guides
- Accountable to ensure that all training program materials and content are in alignment across all levels and with industry best practices.
- Reports to Management daily on key process status and measures.
- Provide and administer practice test.
- Certified Six Sigma Trainer
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Previous training experience is required (teaching or tutoring experience counts)