Date Posted: September 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7871
- Negotiating and managing high value purchase orders for various product categories including contract manufacturers, sheet metal and machined components.
- Ability to do deep level pegging to analyze demand in company’s ERP system for both production and service demands.
- Coordinating Engineering Change Orders reviewing effect on existing material and on open purchase orders.
- Following up, tracks and expedites purchases to meet production schedule and service requirements.
- Ability to read detailed specification drawings and multi-level bills of materials.
- Excellent Communication Skills and working with minimal supervision is required.
- Source new suppliers, submit quotes with the revision controlled specifications to obtain price, availability then evaluating purchase quantities/price breaks presentation to the Supply Chain Manager for final approval.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Prior ERP experience monitoring changes in demand, forecast and service demand is mandatory.