Date Posted: June 09, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 6865
BGA Component Preparation Group Leader
We are looking to hire an experienced multi-disciplined Group Leader to lead our BGA department. The Group Leader will report directly to the Production Manager and will be responsible for supervising the employees assigned to the BGA room, and insuring all daily production goals are met. This is a full time position that requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry in a soldering environment with hands on experience. You will be required to train new hires as well as provide ongoing training for team members.
Requirements for this position also include:
· Experience reballing BGA components
· Ability to read drawings.
· Experience using microscopes
· Experience with flux and solder paste applications
· Experience with masking
· Experience with wicking
· Knowledge of with J-STD-001, IPC 610
· Proven leadership skills.
· Ability to motivate a team.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills
Candidate will work from written and verbal instructions and must be fluent in English. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply. Due to customer requirements, only U.S. citizens will be considered.