Date Posted: September 08, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7874
· Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
· Uses sophisticated programs and test equipment to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
· Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of related experience.