Date Posted: November 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 8000
Assembly Technician (4)
- Will manufacture units by following established procedures, blueprints, and other written and verbal specifications.
- Operates complex equipment and tools required for production.
- Records data related to work as required.
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean, orderly and safe condition. Performs other duties of a similar nature and complexity as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Electro-Mechanical Technical education or certification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in assembly
- Demonstrated prior experience on Windows based and Microsoft related programs