Date Posted: February 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7451
Assembly Tech II
- Performs various duties to include setup, test, troubleshoot, and repair of opto-mechanical and electrical products.
- Must be able to read and understand CAD/SolidWorks drawings.
- Works within limits of prescribed procedures.
- Ensure BOM accuracy.
- Works from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instructions.
- ses a variety of test equipment including voltage meters, power supplies and other input/output electronic test devices.
- Discusses technical problems with supervisor.
- Compiles and records test results.
- Work with Technicians and Engineers to develop more efficient processes.
- Technical school
- 1–3 years of related manufacturing experience
- High tech experience with in a fast-paced start up environment
- Successful track record accomplishing desired results
- Effective hard worker with a team player “can do” approach
- Optics handling experience is highly desired
- Microsoft office