Date Posted: February 07, 2018
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8192
Assemblers – 2nd shift
- Ability to read, understands, and follow written procedures and understands and follows verbal instructions.
- Performs assembly of disposable medical devices according to documented manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to handle and move small components and parts.
- Ensure that relevant job documentation for operations and functions is complete and up to date.
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas, problems to all levels of manufacturing management in both written and oral form.
- Positively represents and supports the company’s policies and procedures.
- Follow safety guidelines and use appropriate safety devices when performing all operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement and/or quality initiatives in order to improve production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics.
- Keep accurate records to ensure Device History Records (DHR) and quality documents are accurate and traceable.
- Show a basis understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Show a basic understanding of continuous improvement.