Date Posted: September 08, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7875
- Completes Soldering Iron Tips test prior to start work each day. Use of epoxies and adhesives where applicable per assembly process specifications.
- Solders electronic components, wiring harnesses and installs Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) components on printed circuit boards (PCB) using assembly drawings and travelers provided through computer networking.
- Completes module assembly by installing PCB into module case using assembly drawings and traveler provided through computer networking.
- Performs quality inspection of purchased and manufactured products in accordance with established phonon procedures before and after any assembly task.
- Documents all instances of inspection thru the Work Order Event Database. Reports any unusual discrepancies or problems promptly to management.
- Signs off traveler and moves product forward to Inventory or Test department.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment performing assembly and soldering tasks.
- IPC certification required.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Windows, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook.