Date Posted: August 01, 2016
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 6998
We have expertise providing robotic and motion control solutions to customers in need of machine automation. Our teams of automation engineers focus primarily on the semiconductor, electronic assembly, biomedical, fiber optic, and laser markets. Specific requirements within the department vary, although generically candidates must possess a BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electro-mechanical Engineering.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Engineering support for new application qualifications
- Technical support of our Automation Engineering group
- Design support of our Systems Engineering group
- Telephone and On-site customer support for newly installed systems
- Product and presentation support of our seminar/workshop series
Candidates should possess strong technical and communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and a willingness to take initiative resolving problems.
The company offers a very competitive benefits package.