Date Posted: June 14, 2016
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 6876
Are you a staffing professional looking to get into High Technology? Lighthouse is looking for an Account Manager who has prior staffing sales in any industry, Light Industrial, IT, Healthcare etc. We will teach you the High Technology marketplace and train you to be successful in Engineering and Manufacturing staffing.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we have an experienced group of recruiters to support you.
Lighthouse Placement Services is an industry-leading provider of staffing assignments in Technology/Engineering, Information Technology, Medical Devices, Military and Pharmaceutical.
The position of Account Manager is responsible for generating business through marketing, developing new and existing clients, and increasing job orders within the technology community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Identify and develop potential clients by making sales calls, prospecting, studying regional classified
advertising and job boards, consulting with business associates, and following up on leads.
• Contact employers to explain features, cost and advantages of technical staffing for their groups.
• Utilize contact management software to identify opportunities and manage contacts in a specified
territory, and update contact management system information.
• Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working cooperatively with the recruiting group to satisfy clients’ requirements.
• Communicate in a timely manner to recruiting staff about all immediate staffing needs.
• Supply clients with sales materials customized to their current and potential needs.
• Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business within a
• Document all sales activities and submit a weekly expense report.
• Prior sales experience; in a Technical industry, B2B or staffing sales preferred.
• Experience in account and/or territory management.
• Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and Email;
• Must be an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and self-directed individual with ability
to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, troubleshooting and negotiating skills; including ability to cold call and make
in-person sales calls and presentations.
• Prior experience with Bullhorn Staffing software..
• Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.