Date Posted: March 04, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 6629
1. Formulate, implement and measure strategy, policies, and programs to reduce costs, improve quality and reduce lead-time.
2. Provide leadership in developing an environment that fosters workers responsibility and empowerment to fully utilize skills of all employees in contributing to strategic goals.
3. Establish quality standards that standardize procedure and make QA decisions objective. Ensure production and quality standards are met. Achieve variation reduction in product Quality Control parameters range.
4. Simplify and or automate manufacturing processes in order to reduce costs and eliminate bottlenecks through improvements in training, scheduling, processing techniques or capital expenditures. Review production schedules to ensure efficient utilization of labor, materials and equipment.
5. Ensure on time delivery of customers orders.
6. Hires, disciplines and provides data to support decisions concerning all employees.
Hands on management coupled with ability to delegate. Ability to set direction to optimize quality, safety, and manufacturing standards.
Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or 2 years experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment managing people; or equivalent combination of education and experience.