Date Posted: May 17, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7676
2nd Shift Inspector (REQ# 2148)
- Under minimal supervision, performs visual/mechanical inspections on highly complex components, assemblies, subassemblies and systems spares to ensure compliance to applicable specifications and standards.
- Works from specifications, drawings, process sheets, engineering change orders and written and verbal instruction to inspect components subassemblies and final assemblies against required quality standards.
- Prepares various inspection and evaluation documentation and inputs data into the appropriate systems for future review and analysis. Maintains required records.
- Verifies configuration of product to ensure conformity to most recent revision.
- Performs final inspection and reviews documentation prior to customer acceptance to ensure end product meets customer requirements.
- May interact with the customer regarding presentation of the product and other product related information.
- Interfaces with engineering regarding technical issues (i.e., engineering change orders) and problem resolution.
- May perform field return evaluations to ensure returns are repaired within quality guidelines.
- Ability to read blueprints, process sheets and other related documentation used for the inspection of components, assemblies and subassemblies.
- Ability to utilize various inspection tools such as verniers, microscopes, gauges, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to meet specified certification requirements per Company and customer standards.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years solder inspection experience with military hardware against IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001.
- Must have held a Secret Clearance within the last 3-5 years