Date Posted: August 23, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7847
2nd Shift Component Machine Operator
Machine Operators to run production processes utilizing robotic equipment.
Semiconductor and Electronics Industry experience preferred.
Typical requirements for this position include the use of:
- Manual tape and reel equipment.
- BGA Re-balling
- Manually loading matrix trays with tweezers for machine presentation and use.
- Use of component trim and form equipment.
- Measuring equipment, such as calipers and comparators.
- Microscope 20%
Candidate will work from written and verbal instructions and must be fluent in English. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Due to customer requirements, only U.S. citizens will be considered.
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Performing in-process inspection
- Organizing parts for post processes
We are looking for operators to run semi-automatic equipment. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the- job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of ESD (electro-static discharge) a plus
- Teamwork and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate will work from written and verbal instructions and must be fluent in English.
- Military veterans are encouraged to apply. Due to customer requirements, only U.S. citizens will be considered