Date Posted: July 26, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7790
2nd Shift Cleanroom Production Associate (10)
Responsible for assembling, inspecting and testing high quality medical devices while working within a controlled manufacturing system.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process polymer materials to compose, test, or apply on medical devices per approved manufacturing procedures
- Assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures
- Perform in-process quality checks on subassemblies and finished product
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures
- Maintain accurate records/documentation
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA regulations
- High School graduate or equivalent manufacturing experience required
- 2 years of related work experience desired. Medical device experience preferred.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small plastic and metal components in a high volume manufacturing setting.
- Comfortable working under a microscope to perform precision assembly and inspection.
- Computer literacy required, Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite desired