Date Posted: January 27, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 6539
2nd shift cGMP Manufacturing Associate
- Demonstrate an understanding of GMPs uphold the highest GMP standards for their team.
- Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Be an authority figure that can train others on specific process operations as well as GMP principles.
- Complete tasks in support of large scale manufacturing, including in the care of high-value capital equipment, such as pilot-scale chromatography systems.
- Coordinate closely with Warehousing personnel to assure seamless supply of raw materials and consumables from inventory.
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area.
- Adhere to documented waste handling procedures to respect environmental regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years of cGMP operational experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical early or late-phase manufacturing facility.
- Experience with major pilot-scale chromatography, TFF and single-use equipment platforms.