Date Posted: January 09, 2018
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8132
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that equipment is completely safe and all times, and producing products within required quality specifications.
- Ability to use measuring devices- experience with a variety of tools including torquing, pneumatic and small hand tools
- Provide hands on support of automation troubleshooting and associated root cause analysis.
- Perform mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework some test and repair of various products and mechanical assemblies
- Support new product introduction through Process Development of assembly, testing, and packaging of devices and components.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, and follow GMP regulations and SOPs/safety rules.
- Work from standard assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- The desire and ability to solve problems in a timely manner. Passion for improving the performance of automated equipment.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical), or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment in assisting development and implementation of manufacturing
- Computer skills, including MS Office Suite, CAD competency utilizing SolidWorks 2010 preferred.