Date Posted: January 02, 2018
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8122
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that equipment is completely safe and all times, and producing products within required quality specifications.
- Provide hands on support of automation troubleshooting and associated root cause analysis.
- Deliver and document process and technology improvements to eliminate machine stops, reduce scrap, and enable machine speed increases when appropriate.
- Perform data analysis, inclusive of statistical tools
- Provide guidance, coaching, and leadership to the technicians.
- Support new product introduction through Process Development of assembly, testing, and packaging of medical devices and components.
- Work closely with quality, program management, project engineers, equipment vendors, and customers to provide technical and project support as needed.
- Support the generation of validation documents
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, and follow GMP regulations.
- Significant automation experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- The desire and ability to solve problems in a timely manner. Passion for improving the performance of automated equipment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical), or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in assisting development and implementation of manufacturing
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite, Visio, CAD competency utilizing SolidWorks 2010 or later experience required.