Date Posted: September 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7872
1st Shift Refurb Technician
Disassembles, evaluates, decontaminates parts by removal of hazardous material build-up, re-builds and tests a variety of semiconductor equipment elctromechanical units, subassemblies and process tooling using standard processes. Acts in formal and informal leadership roles in the Cell and has advanced troubleshooting skills. Disassembles, decontaminates and reassembles lower level complexity electromechanical units and subassemblies to MICA’s and print specifications
- Perform vacuum, mechanical and electrical test operations on subassemblies using instruments and fixtures and corrects any problems identified in the test.
- Perform quality investigations within a cell and resolves issues with assistance
- Perform in leadership roles including spoke positions and project leader
- Writing up and investigating QDMS incidents
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering, Planning, Receiving Aftermarket, and EHS to resolve technical, material flow and safety issues related to toxic material handling as well as waste generation and disposal issues.
- Writes JSA’s and Recommends fixturing and tooling to improve safety in the cell including the decontamination area.
- Complete standard cell documentation forms, requisition, QDMS’s, Time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc.
- Utilize Glovia to print shop packets, BOM’s, check inventory, kit status, part due dates, transaction history, and assembly status.
- Train & recommend approval of redesign or modifications to improve the product
- Additional tasks as required.